- Referee Coordinator – Set up training for and schedules for in-town referees. $500 per season.
- Assistant Field and Equipment Director – Help coordinate management of fields and equipment.
- Fundraising – Help us raise funds for our field project or other needs.
- Outing coordinator – This person will organize HYS outings such as New England Revolution Night, Boston Breakers games, etc.
- End-of-season event coordinators – Each age group will have different events at the end of the season (K-2 family picnic and soccer game, 3rd/4th grade 4v4 tournament and tailgating, 5th/6th grade playoffs and cookout, 7th-12th pickup game and cookout). We will need several volunteers in each age group to help organize these events.
- End-of-season award coordinator – This volunteer will order medals, trophies, and gifts for the appropriate age groups and distribute them to the coaches for the end-of-season events.
- Snack table personnel – We need a group of volunteers to buy snacks and drinks for the snack table at Davis Hill, set up an area to sell the products, staff the snack table, and clean up.
- Field set up/break down – Volunteers will be responsible to set up fields in the morning and clean up at the end of the day and organize equipment storage areas.
- Media coordinator – This person will help gather and post information and pictures to our website and Facebook page along with outreach to local media outlets (The Landmark, Town of Holden, Worcester Telegram, etc.) to promote Holden Youth Soccer to the wider community.
- Age group coordinators – We need one or two volunteers in each age group to help assemble teams, communicate with coaches and players, and work with the fall director(s) when necessary. Anyone who applies for this volunteer position should be 100% aligned with Holden Youth Soccer’s mission and philosophy. We would also prefer someone who would be willing to carry over into the spring. When applying please indicate which age group/boys or girls, you are involved in.
If there’s anything else you think you could assist us with, just let us know!